Monday 11 January 2010

LSS You've Got Mail!!


It's Monday................and today I have used Lindsay's so so cute Mailbox template. This box comes in SVG, printable and PNG format. So here is my version................I have used the lip on the mailbox door front as I wanted to fasten with some string.

This template is so easy to use. If you haven't got a fab cricut machine then use the printable template, just print, cut out and stick together. There are only three parts to the whole template and decorate to your hearts desire. As you can see I was feeling pink.................Want another picture.....here you go..


Now, you might think that my makes would stop there but you'd be wrong...............well this time anyway. I went on to make some simple stationery to go with this template. I used Lindsay's Love Grows Here images and placed them in word to produce some simple letter pages and envelopes.

As you can see I have added a little pink to match the theme of my box...........

So why not have a stab at your own stationery or little notelets and envelopes. Please pop along to the other DT members blogs to see what they have been up to this week. Catch you all later. Nettie.xx

6 comments:

  1. So creative! I can't wait to make the mailbox myself...And the sweet little stationary is a fab idea to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and CUTE! Great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. my wife is so creative in what she makes and that why i love her so much.
    keep it up my love

    your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mailbox. I have it printed to try out.

    Love seeing the support from your hubby, that is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, I just have to say that I smiled when i saw your hubby's comment:) how sweet of him to read your blog! I guess you can't post a card for him before valentines day LOL! love the projects, you can never have too much stationary:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mailbox its sooooooooooo pretty as are the stationary bits.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x