Thursday 24 September 2009

Sketch Pad Alteration

Just a quickie post from me tonight, as I only have the one picture. This is just a sketch pad for my doodle's that I altered. Not very fancy but still a make all the same.
Pinata update.............Well it's still in one piece and I have now placed the sweeties inside and sealed up the doggies bum.........he he he. He still looks sorry for himself but hopefully I will be able to wing it??? The kids are going to be blindfolded anyway right?
Recipe:
Paper - Laura Ashley collection
Flowers - Paper punches, stamped flowers and peel off flowers
Rub-On Letters - Doodlebug lettering
Frame - From my stash
Anyhoo will catch you all later and hope to be back later with the dreaded picture of my pinata..Nettie.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thought I would pop by to check out if you had posted the puss/dog pinata which I thought was fab so how about a santa one for christmas ???
    or are you going to kill me for the thought!
    Really enjoyed our day at the crafting/ scrapbook show even though we could have spent so much more.we girls were so lucky to have our own special minder & pack horse, that's love for you.
    See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nettie this is gorgeous hun, so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Auntie Nettie
    Mim said we could leave you a message with her help, we love the pictures but you need a new one of me (Freddie) cause we couldn't find one. We are up & waiting for you so we have got Mim cutting out all the witches and cats for glueing for later. We want to make orange cards later please.
    We have been up since 6am & so far we have played uncle Wiss's hockey game & now we are playing on the wii with the odd bit of argueing along the way. We like super Mario.
    See you later Auntie nettie. Hugs & kissess from freddie(5) & Sydney (4)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We really love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x