Wednesday 2 December 2009

Blogggy Award

My lovely bloggy friend (and DT fellow member) Karin, awarded me with this lovely blog award the other day. So thank you Karin, right back at you, mmmwwwwhhha. Now the terms of accepting this award are to answer the following questions with one word and then pass on to five other blogging buddies...........here goes....
  1. Your cell phone? Blackberry
  2. Your hair? Brown
  3. Your mother? Friend
  4. Your father? Irreplaceable
  5. Favourite food? Chinese
  6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
  7. Your favourite drink? Water
  8. Your dream/goal? Artist
  9. What room are you in? Lounge
  10. Your hobby? Passionate
  11. Your fear? Loneliness
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
  13. Where were you last night? Parents
  14. Something you aren't? Tall
  15. Muffins? Chocolate
  16. Wish list item? Car
  17. Where did you grow up? Kent
  18. Last thing you did? Spoke on the phone (sorry couldn't do that in one word)
  19. What are you wearing? Trackies
  20. Your TV? Big
  21. Your pets? Cats
  22. Friends? Cherished
  23. Your mood? Happy
  24. Missing someone? Lou
  25. Vehicle? Ford
  26. Something your not wearing? Make-up
  27. Your favourite store? Range
  28. Your favourite colour? Pink (Sorry so predictable)
  29. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday (nephews are great)
  30. Last time you cried? Tonight
  31. Your best friend? Mum
  32. One place that you go to over and over? Supermarket
  33. Facebook? Occasionally
  34. Favourite place to eat? Cinnamon Spice

Now when it comes to passing on this award, I'm not too good at this. Only because I know some people don't like doing them. The only person that I would send it to is my mum, because she's always answering questions like these so here you go mum. But I would also like to give it to all my new DT friends and Lindsay of course, but please don't feel obliged to do this.

Thanks again Karin, I love your bloggy communications. Nettie.xx

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your answers and the fact that you are close with you mom. It's such a wonderful thing to have encouraged her to start her own blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x