Friday 30 April 2010

Polkadoodles Alter It

Yes Ruth, it's Friday again!! Ruth has set us the challenge of Altering something. I have decided to go all classy.......yep you guessed it I have altered Toilet Rolls, lol.
Four to be presice. I had seen people use toilet rolls to make mini albums before and always wanted to try it. So here is my version. Now I may bore you with too many pictures, but hey I'm just trying to show you everything. This mini album is of my nephew's 4th Birthday party, Sydney.
I have used the new CD from Polkadoodles which is named All Around and Everywhere. It's fab if you haven't already seen this on Create and Craft. Also if you loved the Back to Nature CD, then your sure to love this one. Lot's of great characters too.
I'm sorry about the unattractive picture of my sister but hey we do like to be silly. Especially when we have an excuse like a kids party. To place the rolls together then I used my Bind It All machine. Here are the tags that slot into the ends of the rolls.
This week has been a difficult one as hubby lost his job this week, so making this little album was a little bit of fun. I just hope that Sydney likes it. I'm sure he will as he's a sentimental little fella. I really can't wait to see what you all ALTER. Take care Nettie.xx

2 comments:

  1. Your album is darling! So sorry to hear about the husbands job :( I will send you good thoughts and prayers that new employment won't be too far in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U beat me to it, I've got some bog roll empties on my desk wiating to do this!! wont be as nice as yours though so I dont think I'll bother now, lol! Seriously it's lush! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x