Friday 9 April 2010

Polkadoodles Wedding Card

It's Polkadoodle time again...............and this week it's Kerry's turn to set the tone. We have been asked to make a wedding card, we have all used the Love and Cherish CD for this one.
This cute couple come already coloured in or you can colour them yourself like I have. I have used my ProMarkers for this card and gone with a square card. The main colours are lilac and green.
I added a bit of bling to the dress with some pink glitter. I also added some detail on the inside with some of the same patterned paper.
The weather has been gorgeous here this week, so I took to the garden. For the first time ever I should add. I'm not a keen gardener, but so far this year I have managed to grow my own plants from seeds and tomatoes (well the tomatoes aren't here yet). So I'm really chuffed, lets just hope I can keep it up. Take care peeps and speak soon. Nettie.xx

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x