Saturday 27 June 2009

Anniversary Card

I know this is a late posting but I have had a busy day and I just wanted to post my anniversary card for today. I made this card for my sister-in-law as it is her wedding anniversary on Monday.

I painted a cherished teddies stamp, which I have had for years but I thought it was appropriate. My husband suggested the black and red theme. I used some spotted DCWV paper and tore it along the edges. I mounted the picture on the edge of the card and cut off the over lapping card. I then glued my own quilled flowers along the bottom edge of the picture and then finished off with Wingo Sizzix letters spelling 'Anniversary' down the left hand side. I'm still not sure about the lettering but I had to go with it as it needed to be out in the post today.

Anyway toodles Nettie.xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi love the card.
    I have finished my ripped paper card for challenge of the week so must go post it on the site.
    Hope your'e feeling well soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    take care hope you got something nice in the parcel.Don't forget to post the article from the latest magazine. bye for now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x