Monday 23 November 2009

LSS Flower Pot Card


As you will see from my pictures today, it's a bit soggy here at the moment. Long gone is Summer..............
Well on to my DT make for this week with help from Lindsay's gorgeous Doodle Flowers Digital Set, click on this link to purchase your own set of these digi's. I thought I would use these stamps to my take on the Flower Pot Card.....................

I have layered a couple of the flowers from the collection by colouring them with my Promarkers and decoupaging them. I also used both of the sentiments in the collection for this card. You can see a close up of them here...........................

This card opens up brilliantly to reveal your sentiment and greeting.

Sorry I have overloaded you with pictures today, but I like lots of angels to look at.
Remember if you would like to purchase your own set of Doodle Flower Digi's please click on the link. Also if you like tutorials and you would like to make your own Flower pot then please follow this link to Splitcoast Stampers. That's it from me folks, dont forget to check out the other DT's blogs. Nettie.xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea, I love the colors too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I love the dimention n the blooms, it is so cool to have a pull up card, someone is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look like my comment posted. Sorry if this is a dup.

    I love these flower pot cards. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are perfect for this card...Such a clever idea! Your attention to detail is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the card to lift any ones spirits with weather such as this. I had to laugh after I left you today I decided to fill up with fuel & this fella jumped out of his van looked at me( drowned Rat) & said looks like I won't need to water the garden today. well I could see the funny side of it.
    Luv Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty pot of flowers! Great use of this set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x