The paper is from my stash, not sure where from sorry. I used my ProMarker pens to colour in these digistamps. I have used acetate to give the ghost on the front and spider on the inside some dimension. This was really fun to colour.
I then decided to make a luminary using some plain vellum I had stashed in my drawer. I printed the row of pumkins on the vellum first of all and I was really pleased with the way they turned out. I got the template for this luminary at Mel Stampz please go and have a look it's worth it. I cut the ovals out using my Fiskars shape cutter and then blinged up with some black gems.
For my final make.....................it's a Halloween door hanger. I always think that our front doors are not so approachable when it comes to Halloween compared with the US, so I hung this door hanger on my front door to let trick or treaters know that I would welcome them. I used the witch from the digistamp set and my Easy Peasy letters from Sizzix.