Friday 23 July 2010

Polkadoodle Christmas in July

Yes it is still July and yes you did read this right, our theme this week is Christmas in July!! Kris is setting our challenge this week over at Polkadoodles and our theme is Christmas, ho ho ho.
But before I go on to explain my card this week, have you been over to Polkadoodles challenge site??? No, then pop on over there quickly and then come back. Nikky has managed to get Letraset to give us a full set of Aquamarkers to giveaway as first prize. She also has some runner's up prizes also. I wish I had the chance of winning these beauties. To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic markers then pop on over to see what you have to do, to bag yourself some of these. I only wish I was able to enter.
This little make was created when our new CD Paper Boutique 2 was launched. I have as you can see created a side step card for this one. The flowers are from the Poinsetta template and I have printed these flowers onto some of the red papers from the same CD. Once cut out they are so easy to layer up.
The sentiment is also one of many from the CD. I have inked up the edges on both the leaves and the flowers. If you haven't already seen this CD, then it's a must for all your Christmas card makes. You could make batches of several of these different templates and be well prepared for the Christmas season.
Sorry this is a short post from me today, but things are a little busy at the moment...............Take care and I hope to see you joining in our challenge this week. Nettie.xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look of the blog! The pointsettias are beautiful on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Nettie and the shape is so effective.I really must find out how to do these as I've never made one before and would like to have a go.
    Hope you're feeling OK.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card darling.
    so proud of you in everything you do.
    love you very much my precious daughter xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x