Friday 16 July 2010

Polkadoodle Fairy Flutterfly

Woohoo I hear you cry, yes it's Friday again and time for another Polkadoodle challenge. Have you seen those cute Fairy Flutterfly's from Polkadoodles? No, then pop on over to the Polkadoodle shop for a quick browse. Lou is setting the challenge this week and she has asked us to use the Fairy Flutterfly stamps to create our card image, background and sentiment.
Isn't she cute!! I stamped Maggie out twice and coloured her using my Promarkers. I then stamped her butterfly wings onto acetate to give them some extra dimension. I have also added some small red gems to the wings.
I stamped the Wish sentiment stamp several times in different colours onto plain paper. Which created my background. The orange spotty paper is from the All Around & Everywhere CD. The little fence at the bottom is my Martha Stewart punch, which I love. Martha Stewart punches can also be found on the Polkadoodle's shop.
I love the toadstools and flowers that also come with this set. So cute...................can't wait to see your creations this week. We will be popping along to your blog's to leave you some Polkadoodle love. Take care Nettie.xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Netty

    Great card and I love this image, I can see lots of used for her.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is delightful...Love all the dimention the layering of the images gives the card...Hope you, hubby and baby in waiting are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Nettie and your colour is stunning! She is indeed my favourite fairy - love her to bits! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby Fairy!, love it
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x