Friday 2 July 2010

Polkadoodle Decorative Item

I'm back for another Friday Polkadoodle challenge and this week and the oh so talented Claire has set our theme this week. Which is .........................a Decorative Item.
I decided to make a door hanger for the Baby's room, as we don't know the sex of the baby I have kept it simple.
The paper is from the All Around & Everywhere CD and the cutie owl is from the Back to Nature CD, which can be found on the Polkadoodle webesite. The letter's are cut out with my Sizzix and are from the Love Letter set. Then I have just distressed some of the edges.
I hope you managed to see the Create & Craft show last Sunday, which debued Nikky's new CD. If you didn't then your in luck because she back on our screen's on Wednesday at 9am. So that's the new Creative Christmas Paper Boutique CD. If you want a sneaky peek, then pop on over to the Polkadoodles gallery.
I hope you have all been enjoying this warm weather, me not so much but hey it always make's you feel good when the sun shines. I have been enjoying watching Andy Murray at Wimbledon this year, what I wouldn't give to be there watching. Anyhoo enough rambling, hope to catch up with you all and see what you create for our challenge this week. Take care Nettie.xx

6 comments:

  1. this is just so cute! I love the door hangers idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet Nettie and a fabulous addition to the baby's room.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely item to keep in babies keepsake box. the little owl is soooo cutexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable door hanger; perfect for the baby! Wishing you and baby bump all the very best! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nettie,

    I am your Blog spot neighbour! Lol, I clicked on the next blog button and found your super sweet blog, you are clever with your fingers :O)
    I look forward to spending a bit more time in here at a later date, so i will join to follow you now :O)

    Have a lovley evening

    Regards Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, somethings up with the follower button on your blog at the moment :O( will pop back later to join when it is in order again, feel free to pop in on my blog if you want :O)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x