Friday 30 July 2010

Polkadoodle Male/Female Card

Hey peeps, we are back with another Polkadoodles challenge this week and this week Nikky is taking the reins. She has set the team the task of making a card which could be used for both a male or female and all you need to do is use at least two Polkadoodle products.
I think I may have cheated just slightly on this one.....................................as I have made a Wedding Card.
I have used the Love and Cherish CD for this one and stuck with the black and white theme. I have used my border punch from Stampin Up and some Sizzix lettering.
Have you taken part in our massive colouring competition yet???? No, then please check out this week's post as Nikky has another fantastic tutorial on Aqua Markers for you and don't forget that you could be in with a chance of winning a full set of the lovely Aqua Markers. I'm short on time this week, so sorry it's a short post. Can't wait to stop by your blogs this week. Take care Nettie.xx

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! That image of the bride and groom is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just beautiful nettie hun. hope you are plodding on ok!!! thinkingof you!! hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Nettie and hope everything goes according to plan today ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x