Friday 9 July 2010

Polkadoodle's Summer Theme

Do you feel in the mood for Summer?? Well we have been having the weather for summer lately..............Over at Polkadoodles Enfys has set us the challenge of a summer themed card. When I think of summer I think of lots of flowers in bloom and bright skies.
I have used the All Around & Everywhere CD for this one. There is a fab range of flowers to be had on this CD, which are ready to cut and stick. I have used some narrow ribbon for the stems on the flowers and I have fringed the paper to give it a grass look, isssh.
I also cut out one of the sentiments from the CD and cut and a circle on my card, so that I could make the sentiment spin. You can't really see this from the photo, but I promise it does spin.
So come on, what do you think of when you picture summer?? Join in with our challenge this week, we loved to see your cards or projects. Take care Nettie.xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon stems! It was a very hot week here too, but they say the humidity and temps will come down this weekend. Hope your ankles are holding up in the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nettie - love your flowers and fringed grass - fabby! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love those big and beautiful blooms Nettie,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nettie

    Well, I got here eventually to say what a lovely piece of work this is.

    I do hope you are resting and putting your feet up, at least it's a bit cooler at the moment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nettie
    love the card but hoping my sunflowers in the garden are goig to outsize yours.
    take care mummy to be xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x