Sunday 19 July 2009

Busy Busy Busy



It's been a fairly busy weekend, but enjoyable. We spent the evening with my nephews last night, which is always fun and tiring, they ended the evening with ice-cream covering their mouths and barely being able to keep their eyes open...................Today my sister popped over so that I could do her falsie UV nails for her, which actually took longer than expected, but I think she was pleased by the time she left.................So with all of this I have only managed to make the one card...................for my nephew Michael. He's a sports fan so I thought this image from Charmedcards and Crafts would be great. The background paper is actually wrapping paper from Asda, but I thought it went well with the theme of the card. The birthday text is from the Happy Birthday embossing folder by Cuttlebug and I have rubbed my black ink over the top. The happy has been cut out with Easy Peasy Sissix Alphabet strip. And now as ever some of the finer details......................Ta ta for now. Nettie.xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x