Sunday 26 July 2009

Up with the Birds..............

Well, as promised I'm back but with no makes for today. We were up with the birds this morning for our planned boot fair. I have to say I'm not the best for getting up extra early, so it did come as a shock to the system but after a bit of coffee and some 'hurry up's!' from hubby I was there....We didn't do too badly today so we have a little stash for our family hols in a few weeks time.
I now have my Stampin Up goodies that I ordered, so I must play with those tomorrow and I pinched some of mum's stamps to play with so hopefully I will manage to come up with something tomorrow for you to gaze at.
Thanks for your comments girlie's, your all too kind. I'm in the middle of drawing my own images so you never know maybe one day I will share them with you........
Take care and sticking to my new regime I will be back as Arnie says....................Toodles Netite.x

1 comment:

  1. Nettie,

    Drawing your own images... wow!!! Of course you must show them to us!!! Looking forward to it!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x