Monday 13 July 2009

ProMarkers Weekly Challenge Week 7

Here is my late edition to the Passion for ProMarkers Weekly Challenge Week 7. This weeks challenge was to use the colours Cornflower Blue and Cocoa, but there was also an additional twist to this weeks challenge. The cards need to follow the below sketch.........
I used images from Lily-Boo's Boutique to colour using my ProMarkers. I did find using the sketch for my layout helped take alot of the thought out of my card. I dusted off my sewing machine for this one. I don't think it's been used for some time!! I'm fairly happy with the end result......
Also just wanted to say a big thank you to Sarah for a fantastic Stampin Up! evening...... we really enjoyed ourselves. I will try and upload pictures of our makes tomorrow. Can't wait till we meet again and to receive my new Stampin Up goodies.
Must go now, as my eye lids are getting heavy.............. Nettie.x

10 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image you have used :)
    Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at PFP :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Nettie, love all the wee details
    thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairly happy? It looks amazing!! :) Image, papers and colors all look so good! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card fab image i love the colour combo. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic card..I love your colouring, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with this card for this weeks PFP.
    I also love you so much keep it up with the cards.


    love your Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nettie, love what you did with the Lily-Boo image, did you know there is a DT call for Lily-Boo? :)
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card & you always make it look so easy with the coloring. will have to keep practicing love mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x