Wednesday 15 July 2009

ProMarkers Weekly Challenge Week 8

Ruby and Gold theme for week 8, with the added twist of jewels and gems!

I thought I would get my entry in earlier this week, as I always feel I'm rushing to meet the next deadline. Over on Passion for ProMarkers this weeks challenge is to use the colours Ruby and Gold, with the added twist of gems and jewels. I have used another Lily-Boo digistamp this week, as I'm really loving the images. I have enjoyed the bright colours this week, I used dark red checked paper and Christmas paper from DCWV. The bright yellow foam letters are from Papermania. Here are a few close up shots, for those of you who like the detail.


Whilst I'm on the subject of Lily-boo images, they are looking for a new DT for a six month term. Anyway catch you later. Nettie.x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nettie, what a gorgeous card. I love the digi-image and your colouring is fab. The flowers are stunning and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - very happy feel to it.
    Thanks for playing along this week at PFP

    Hugs Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Nettie. Love the digi-image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Nettie, love the image
    thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, I love those flowers, thanks for playing along at PFP

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous, such a fun and bright card :) Very nicely decorated to :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, if you are on Facebook join our official Fan Page for another extra challenge! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very gifted with your sense of style.
    really lovely card & good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x