Tuesday 7 July 2009

Clare Curds Weekly Challenge

Over on Do Crafts Clare Curds Weekly Challenge this week was to produce to two cards using exactly the same materials. Here I have taken a picture of the materials have used for both cards, I have used the Forever Friends cake die cut decoupage as the main image.



For the first card I placed the image inside a die cut oval and placed this above the fold of the card. I embellished with the Forever Friends peel offs and Papermania pink buttons.

For my second card I used a different die cut shape and patterned paper. I'm sure I could have produce a lot more cards with the same materials but I thought I had better stick to the terms of the challenge.
I would love to hear you thoughts. Toodles Nettie.x

2 comments:

  1. Hi love the two cards you have done and i hope you do with these cards.

    love your
    hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum here & just wanted to know where today's effort is?
    Really love the card for the pro markers which you have got me hooked on now .
    Keep up the good work
    Luv Mollie & I

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x