Wednesday 8 July 2009

Do Crafts Goody Bag

Cute little Robin stamp from Do Crafts
Again this inside to colour co-ordinate!

I have spent the afternoon at my mum's today (also a keen card maker), hi mum!! She recently bought the latest Do Crafts Goody bag, which has lots gorgeous bits for Christmas. I know it's several months away but hey it pays to be organised. I love the Robin stamp, but then I would because my surname is Robins. I cut my card on the diagonal at the front and placed my Robin inside a cut away circle and then embellished with die cut sentiments. The papers are from the Daisy and Dandelion Christmas paper collection. Sorry about the pics but it's always more difficult taking the pictures in the evening due to the light. Anyway happy crafting till next time. Toodles Nettie.x


1 comment:

  1. My wife is so good at making these cards for her blog and i love her so much and she mean the world to me.

    All my love your
    Hubbyxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x