Friday 17 July 2009

Chilling at Mum's

Hello all. I just want to say a big thank you to Loopylou and Saskia for becoming my followers. My blog hasn't been up and running for long and I was hoping to get my followers up eventually, so big hugs to all of you that have visited. If you happen to pass by my blog then please, please leave me a comment so that I can come and visit you....
I have had a chilling day today and I'm now at my mum's house cutting out decoupage images.......... Whilst the men play lego Indiana Jones on the Wii. It's become a ritual when we visit in the evenings, which is quite handy because it leaves me and mum free to do more crafting......Anyhoo I will leave it there for today.......I must go and make a card for my Nephew Michael as it's his birthday in a couple of days.........and many more to come......Thanks for stopping by......Toodles Nettie.x

1 comment:

  1. Your work is just so beautiful... so I love to follow your blog!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I love every comment I receive. Thank you Nettie.x